Become a Member of ISPRES
The ISPRES leadership invites you to join a growing organization dedicated to advancing the science and practice of regenerative plastic surgery and providing plastic surgeons with a forum to share knowledge and research and exchange ideas.
- Certificate of Membership
- The ISPRES Newsletter
- Access to the members-only section of the website, including articles from key opinion leaders, member directory, videos, abstracts and articles related to regenerative plastic surgery
- Access to the Plastic Surgery Education Network Discounted Congress Registration
- Use of the ISPRES logo for use on your marketing materials
- Being a part of an organization primarily focused on the emerging and fascinating field of regenerative plastic surgery
Actively practicing plastic surgeons who have completed plastic surgery training in an accredited institution in home country, with a demonstrated interest in regenerative plastic surgery (to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee). Member must be in good standing of respective national plastic surgery society.
To apply for Active Membership, complete the online application.
Scientists holding a university degree or non-plastic surgeons, who must provide evidence of a special interest in regenerative plastic surgery.
To apply for Associate Membership, complete the online application.
Plastic surgeons or other Scientists either in training or a recent graduate of a training program with a demonstrated interest in regenerative plastic surgery. Enrollment in residency program verified at time of application. Applicants that are also enrolled in a fellowship may apply for this category for a maximum of two concurrent years immediately upon completion of their training program.
To apply for Resident Membership, complete the online application.
All physicians who participated in the founding of ISPRES shall enjoy the rights and privileges of Active Membership.